I’ve been finding it really hard to stay consistent with my posts and I haven’t posted in almost 2 weeks so I thought I’d just do a general life update. I don’t know why I find it so difficult but I do hope that I just get better at posting consistently. Anyway, here are some life updates that are so random but I thought I might as well share.
- I took my driving test and failed. I was really upset for like 20 minutes but my driving instructor cheered my up and I’ve re-booked the test. *fingers crossed*
- I went to Leicester for a offer holder visit day and then to Nottingham to see a close friend. I’ve been spending a lot of time alone and it’s just fun to get out of the house sometimes.
- I had an interview for Southampton medical school. I don’t really know how it went but God-willing it went well.
- I fell back in love with caramel Snack-A-Jacks. They’re literally the best rice cakes in the world. And they’re a pound in Asda. A pound!
- My fingers have started to callus from playing the guitar which I have been waiting for. It makes playing so much easier and I’m able to play for longer each time I practice.
- I can’t stop watching tiny house listings in YouTube. I find it so interesting and I can spend hours just watching video after video of tiny houses.
This might be one of the weirdest posts you’ve read, but it’s 3 in the morning (I seem to be making a habit out of this) and I am sleep deprived. I do apologise.