Okay, so I know I’m a bit late to the party with the wishlists seeing as it’s close to the end of February, but I really wanted to share my wishlist and all the things that I want to own by the end of the year.
Everything I want fashion-wise is an accessory of some sort
- Adidas NMD R1 in black and white (although I like the khaki/grey ones as well)
- Any and every type of gold anklet because my current one is falling apart and I feel like screaming
- Fjällräven Kånken Laptop 13″ in Black
- Any nude court heels ✔
There’s not a lot of stationery because I went into a stationery frenzy in 2016 and got nearly everything I want.
- Muji 0.5 Gel Ink Pens. I’ve used these pens before and they are beautiful to write with
- Leuchtturm1917 in any colour. I’m actually using the anthracite leuchtturm right now and I love it- I’m not even halfway but I’m getting ready for 2018!
- Sakura Pigma Micron fineliners.
- Rose Gold Lumee case. I don’t know what phone I’m getting yet as an upgrade but I DO know that I want a lumee case to protect it
- 13 inch Macbook Air. I am in dire need of a new laptop as my current one, like my anklet is falling apart. ✔
Beats by Dre Solo3 On-Ear Wireless Headphones in Black. I’m soooo tired of buying five pounds headphones every few months and I’ve tried these before and love them.
This is what I’m most excited about. Not only am I a stationery addict but I’ve become a lover of makeup (13-year old me would be so disappointed).
- NARS Cosmetics Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Rigel. I think this eyeshadow is so beautiful and not only can I use it as an eyeshadow, but I can use it as a highlighter easily.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Sun Dipped. I’m a huge fan of the quality of ABH products and I really want to try the glow kit Sun Dipped. I’ve seen the swatches and I’m IN LOVE.
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder is something I’ve used once or twice and I really don’t know why I don’t own it yet.✔
- MAC Cosmetics Prep and Prime Fix + (You can use it as a primer and setting spray *faints*)✔
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette. This is one of ABH’s older palettes that I’m finding it difficult to get my hands on. But I will. One day.
- Morphe M501 brush. I need a new highlighter brush and this is (from what I’ve heard) an inexpensive and good brush for that. So why not?
- NARS Cosmetics Dual-Intensity Blush in Jubliation. I don’t really use blushes but I’m so in love with these colours… for a highlighter.
This is my 2017 wishlist so far! If I need to I’ll do updates throughout the year. Let me know if you like or dislike some of these products and what you think I should check out.
(When there is a ✔ that means I have the item)
Peace and love,